Here you can find the conferences and workshops we are and have been involved in the organization and chairing,
as well as the seminars we organize and have organized at the University of Rome Tor Vergata.
Conferences and Workshops
- ICPE 2023: 14th ACM/SPEC International Conference on Performance Engineering.
- SPS 2022 4th International Workshop on Self-Protecting Systems, in conjuction with ACSOS 2022.
- TeaPACS 2021, First International Workshop on Teaching Performance Analysis of Computer Systems, in conjuction with Performance 2021, October 12 2021.
- Auto-DaSP 2021, Fourth International Workshop on Autonomic Solutions for Parallel and Distributed Data Stream Processing, in conjuction with ICPE 2021, April 20 2021.
- ICFC 2020, 2020 IEEE International Conference on Fog Computing, April 21-24 2020.
- Auto-DaSP 2019, Third International Workshop on Autonomic Solutions for Parallel and Distributed Data Stream Processing, in conjuction with Euro-Par 2019, August 27 2019.
- UCC 2018, 11th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing, December 17-20 2018.
- Auto-DaSP 2018, Second International Workshop on Autonomic Solutions for Parallel and Distributed Data Stream Processing, in conjuction with Euro-Par 2018, August 28 2018.
- ASBDA 2017, International Workshop on Autonomic Systems for Big Data Analytics, in conjuction with ICACC 2017 and part of FAS*, September 18 2017.
- Auto-DaSP 2017, International Workshop on Autonomic Solutions for Parallel and and Distributed Data Stream Processing, in conjuction with Euro-Par 2017, August 29 2017.
- ACPROSS 2017, International Workshop on Autonomous Control for Performance and Reliability Trade-offs in Internet of Services, in conjuction with ICPE 2017, April 22 2017.
- BWA 2014, 10th IEEE Broadband Wireless Access Wworkshop, in conjuction with IEEE Globecom 2014, December 12 2014.
- InfQ 2014, yearly workshop of the Italian Group on Quantitative Methods in Informatics, October 6 2014.
- CompArch 2012, June 25-28, 2012.
- AAA-IDEA 2009, 3rd International Workshop on Advanced Architectures and Algorithms for Internet DElivery and Applications, in conjuction with QShine 2009.
- Critis 2008, 3rd International Workshop on Critical Information Infrastructures Security, Roma, Italy.
- Workshop su Qualità del servizio nei sistemi distribuiti geograficamente, June 2004, Roma, Italy.
- Performance 2002, IFIP W.G.7.3 International Symposium on Computer Performance Modeling, Measurement and Evaluation, September 2002, Roma, Italy.
- Performance 1993, September 1993, Roma, Italy.
- Yongluan Zhou, "Fast Recovery of Correlated Failures in Distributed Stream Processing Engines", April 20 2018.
- Stefano Iannucci, "Model-Based Autonomic Security Management for Distributed Systems", March 13 2018.
- Rajkumar Buyya, "New Frontiers in Cloud Computing for Big Data and Internet-of-Things (IoT) Applications", February 19 2018.
- Salvatore Filippone, "Algebraic Multigrid Using Maximum Weighted Matching in Matrix Graphs", December 2 2016.
- Salvatore Filippone, "Calcolo Scientifico con Graphics Processing Units (GPU)", May 13 2015.
- Rajkumar Buyya, "Market-Oriented Cloud Computing and the Aneka Platform", July 15 2013.
- Marcin Paprzycki, "Generalizing Matrix Multiplication for Efficient Computations on Modern Computers", May 31 2011.
- Simone Brunozzi, "Cloud Computing: il futuro sta arrivando", October 1 2008.
- Rajkumar Buyya, "Utility-Oriented Cloud and Grid Computing: A Vision, Hype, and Reality", September 4 2008.
- Jack Dongarra, "An Overview of High Performance Computing and Self Adapting Numerical Software", September 16 2005.
- Balachander Krishnamurthy, "Internet Measurement: the Problem space", February 10 2005.
- Balachander Krishnamurthy, "Internet Measurement: the Solution space", February 10 2005.
- Balachander Krishnamurthy, "SHRED: Spam Harassment Reduction via Economic Disincentives", December 21 2004.